Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
Complete the UF Graduate application form.
*Current UF masters students should apply here
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until your transcripts are received (either official or unofficial). Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents: Driver’s License/Vehicle Registration/Voter Registration.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond.
Under Certificate follow the table to make the correct selections for the certificate you are applying to:
|Medical Physiology||Graduate||Medicine||Medical Physiology CV/Renal|
You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
If you reside in the United State, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions.
Domestic and International Applicants Transcript Requirement
Domestic Applicants Only
Applicants who attended domestic institutions must request original official transcripts in individually sealed envelopes from every school you’ve attended since high school be sent to the address below:University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, Fl. 32611-4000
Former UF students who haven’t attended any school after UF do not need to request transcripts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if this applies to you.
The institution must use one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered valid and official:
Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
If one of these companies cannot be used transcripts must be sent via post.
Transcript/Mark Sheet and Diploma/Degree Certificate: International Applicants
Applicants who attended international institutions must submit an official, original document in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from your university or may be completed by a certified translator.
Your transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate with English translations if required should be assembled by you and sent to the address below in one package. If you would like your transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate returned to you, you must provide a return shipping label and return packaging in the package that you send. You must also include this Checklist, filled out, in the package that you send containing your documents.
Please see the checklist here: Checklist
Packages must be sent to:
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via the label and packaging that you provide. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission: International Applicants Only
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the graduate school’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for the master’s degree, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
Note: If you are not in the Gainesville area, you can disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements. You will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.
Application Completion Notification
Please fill out the form below to confirm you have completed all of the steps in the application process.